Knowledge Graph Book as a Bot
Perhaps the best way to demonstrate the use of a Knowledge Graph is to make a chatbot that answers questions about Knowledge Graphs, powered by a Knowledge Graph created based on this book. Checkout the Mycroft skill!
This skill has been developed for the Online Communication seminar from WS 2019/2020. You can find all presentations from the seminar below:
- Group A: Master Seminar Presentation
- Group B: Master Seminar Presentation
- Group C: Master Seminar Presentation
- What is the difference between Verification and Validation?
- what is the difference between Knowledge Graphs and Semantic Nets?
- List examples of Manual Editing Tools
- List examples of Automatic Annotation Tools
- List examples of Data Lifting Tools
- List the tasks of the Verification Process
- What are the typical tasks of NLP?
- What is a Knowledge Graph?
- What are Semantic Nets?